Sunday 18 November 2012

*whispers* hello, anyone out there?

Hi there, long time no see.  Facebook is being a major pita as regards to business pages, so I am going to dust off the blog and get going with the blogging again, in the hope that business will pick up again. I have expanded into making cards and selling Stampin' Up! products, so there will be the occasional post about that too, as I would like to somehow marry the two blogs together rather than have two on the go, especially where I am a bit rubbish at posting on a regular basis :D  So please feel free to pop along to my facebook page and catch up with what I have been up to recently, and possibly like or comment to help my posts reach a wider audience *cheeky grin*

I will be back, hopefully tomorrow, as I am expecting a delivery from Stampin' Up! which I am rather looking forward to.  Got my fingers crossed it comes in the morning as I am off to Guildford after lunch, but knowing my luck, it won't come til I'm out, but hey ho, will have to be even more patient and wait til Tuesday I guess.

Have a good rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment