Monday 19 November 2012

Morning lovely people :)  I'm sat here (not so) patiently waiting for my Stampin' Up! shipment to arrive, and hoping that it comes before we have to leave at midday to get to Guildford.  Fingers are tightly crossed.  I can't wait for the lovely new stamps to be within my grasp and will certainly be dedicating this evening to having a play with them, and making a few cards.  This time around I ordered a few punches too, including their scallop edge punch, which I have been coveting for a while now.  I mistakenly bought one that wasn't Stampin' Up! and it wouldn't even punch through card!  Which I thought was rather rubbish, but SU punches aren't like that, they are rather good.

I am telling myself that refreshing the tracking page on the UPS website will not make it come any sooner, but who am I kidding?!

Here is an example of current SU products:
I love these gingerbread men, they are quite gorgeous, and the fab thing is, the stamp set they are from, Scentsational Season, has a corresponding Framelit set, Holiday Collection.  So no fiddly cutting around the stamped images :)  And, if both are bought together you save 15% of the total cost.  These can be found in SU's Autumn/Winter Catalogue, along with lots of other yummy goodies :)  Feel free to email me if you get an overwhelming urge to order something :D

Right, I'm off to get the boy up and ready to go, so will speak to you very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment