Wednesday 21 November 2012

Afternoon all, hope you're all having a fab day wherever you are :)  I have been busy sewing purses (still) and playing with my new stamp sets (pictures to follow tomorrow) while watching movies.  I am going through a Johnny Depp phase, yesterday I watched Cry Baby, a movie I haven't seen for absolute years and its still good.  Today I am watching Ed Wood, which I haven't quite made up my mind about, but its got Johnny in it, which goes a long way lol, and scarily he looks quite good as a woman too.

So I am hoping to get the majority of the purses finished today, so I can get on and make some cards with my new things tomorrow.  Here is a picture of finished products so far:

If you see one that you like, please feel free to message me for more info.

Right, I am off now to finish more purses...

No comments:

Post a Comment