Thursday 22 November 2012

Afternoon all, having a quick sit down before heading off out again.  This morning we took our aunt out for breakie and a look round the shops.  She's housebound and we like to take her out at least once a week to get her some fresh air and change of scenery.  It is horrid, cold and blowy today though so she didn't enjoy it as much as usual.  I am thinking I may have to make her a blanket to cover her when she's in the wheelchair to keep her warm in the winter months.

Last night I had a play with my new stamp sets and here is a card I made with one of them:
I love the bird, he is so gorgeous and sits very well on this tree stamp, switched sideways to make a branch instead.  I am loving my new punches too, the oval and scallop oval, which makes mounting sentiments so much easier (and prettier too, I think).

Well, as much as I would love to be making more cards this afternoon, we are off out again in a while to meet with friends down the beach, although looking out the window, I am thinking, hmmmm, might get a bit blown away lol  We are hardy home educators though, out in all weathers and dash it all, we can always come home, dry off and warm ourselves up by the radiator :D

So, off I go, have a good rest of the day everyone and I will speak to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment