Monday 26 November 2012

Gosh, I have no idea where today went!  I had every intention of getting more cards done today and have failed miserably.  I was also going to go to Hobbycraft to buy a couple of bits, and then to Fabric Land to look for a pattern, but got waylaid and ended up at a friend's for a cuppa and a chinwag, like you do :)  We were going to go off and watch Twilight this evening, but the boy can't miss cadets tonight as they are being tested for their next star rank, so we are off to see it tomorrow instead.  I can't believe how restrained I have been and not gone to see it yet, considering it has been out for over a week now :D  Which reminds me, I need to book the tickets.

So, to today's make.  I am busy getting things ready for Boscombe Vintage Market on Saturday, lots still to do, but here is one of the new things that will be available to buy:
A couple of Christmas sweet treat surprises :)  I think the next ones I make, I will use either red or green card, as the cream doesn't seem to make it Christmassy enough for me.  I was tidying up today and found the score attachment for my cutter, so am extremely pleased and relieved that scoring will be a doddle again when I get to make some more later on this evening.

Right, I'm off to watch the rest of The Secret of Critchley Hall' and will speak to you soon, have a good evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment