Sunday 25 November 2012

Soooo, a month today will be Christmas Day, how did it come around so fast?    This year has positively whizzed by.  I have been busy making a few Christmas cards, both to sell and to send out myself.  I thought today I would post up photos of a few examples of the cards I have been making.
 I love this stamp, such a shame that it was discontinued by Stampin' Up, but they have got another one for this year which is similar though, so all is not lost.
 I have been making cards using fabric too, I cut out the picture, then glue it to some felt, use pinking shears to pretty up the edges and voila :)


 Here is another using the lovely gingerbread man stamp set again, I do like the cute little guy :)
This Christmas tree stamp is from the same set as the gingerbread man, and also has a corresponding framelit, which would save lots of time cutting them out (which I can attest to as I haven't got the framelits as yet).

I hope these have inspired you to get making your Christmas cards, if you fancy the stamp set, Scentsational Season, then please feel free to contact me to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment