Wednesday 28 November 2012

Well, another day that has just flown by and all I seem to have accomplished is moving chairs around in the living room, getting the boy to move his lego from the middle of the room and getting some hoovering done.  Apart from that, I've been sorting out a cat who has diarrhoea (even with spell check, still not entirely sure if that is the correct spelling lol, its one of those words that will not cement itself in my brain).  Rang the vets and they suggested starving him for 24 hours and see if that helps, so watch this space, he is such a gannet with food and gets very grumpy if not fed.  Poor thing, he never does things by halves, always seems to end up at the vets :(

So, apart from taking pictures of the things I made last night and posting them to my facebook page, not much work has been done *slaps wrist*  But I have a free day tomorrow so I am planning to get as much done as possible in readiness for Boscombe Vintage Market on Saturday.



That's all from me for now, have a good evening and I will catch up with you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment