Friday 23 November 2012

Morning all :)  Today I could quite easily throw the computer out the window, it is being soooo slow, took me too long to get this page loaded to write the post.  Ho hum, never mind, I'm here now :)  After all the rain and wind last night, the sun is making an appearance this morning, thankfully.  But I think we won't be braving Avon Heath this afternoon anyway, apparently there is flooding over that way, so I imagine the ground will be a bit muddy there (not that I am *that* precious about getting muddy, but still...)  

I should really be getting on with making some Christmas cards anyway, I have had an order for 12 (woo hoo)  I was looking at the boxes of cards in the shops yesterday and they had 'handmade' 10cm by 10cm packs of 5 for £2, which is eeek-some :O  How am I to compete with that?  But it is the same with all things handmade I find, people increasingly want something for nothing.  Its not helped by the cheap imports, why pay more when you can have one of them?  People sometimes don't factor in that it is my time (in fact, if I put my actual time into the pricing, things would be even more expensive) and materials aren't that cheap if you are sourcing better quality items.

Anyhoo, off my soapbox I come, and on to showing you piccies of the latest purses:





As ever, the pictures don't quite do them justice.  They are £5.50 each including UK p&p.  The dimensions are roughly 6.5" by 4.5" and lined with a different fabric.  Please feel free to get in contact either by email or by visiting my facebook page and leaving me a message there, and I will get back to you :)

Righty-ho, that's me for today, off to great-aunt's now to sort her out for the day.  Have a good day everyone and speak to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment