Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hello there, just a quickie before we go off to see Twilight Breaking Dawn.  Not really quite excited at all :D  I am hoping it will make up for the disappointment of finding out that Brad Pitt was filming a little way down the coast last weekend :(  I didn't find out until today so am a bit gutted to think that he was so close by and I didn't know it lol  Anyhoo, can't wait to get my fix of Edward Cullen on the big screen, and quite possibly for the very last time *sob*

Earlier today I popped over to Hobbycraft and managed to spend a bit too much money, again, but its so hard to come out of there with either nothing at all, or just what you went in for (well, I do anyway).  Then of course, when I got home, I had to make some cards using something of what I got, to justify it :D  Plus, while sorting out a pile of card in the kitchen, I found some Christmas papers that  I had completely forgotten about!  and I am in LOVE with them all over again.  Here are a couple of cards, using the papers and a couple of ripple xmas stickers I got in Hobbycraft:


So maybe not quite the typical kind of card you would get at Christmas  but then I guess I am not the typical Christmas kind of gal ;)

Right, I'm offski (told you it would be a quickie today :D)  Speak to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment