Monday 24 October 2011

Quilt and News

Just a quickie to show you the nearly finished quilt I have been working on today.  Just a little more quilting to do and then it is done and ready to be sold.  I love it, the fabrics work really well together.

Here is a piccie:
Not the best picture, I will try to take a better picture in daylight tomorrow.

My other news is that I am now a fully fledged Stampin' Up! demonstrator as of today, just waiting for my starter pack to arrive and then I can get started creating lovely things with card.  Tomorrow I will be updating my other blog with information on how you can get involved, have a workshop, or a class.  Or if you live a bit further afield (or close by too), I will be offering the opportunity for you too to have the benefits of being a hostess, without having to host a workshop :-)  I love the things that Stampin' Up! have to offer and I can't wait to share it with everyone else.  If you love stamping and making cards, or scrapbooking, or all three, then daydreaming and crafting is the place for you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment