Friday 21 October 2011

New business and Christmas Cheer

Left it a while again, I know, but I have been busy sorting out stuff for my new venture over at Daydreaming and Crafting's blog and Facebook page, among other things, so the sewing has taken a bit of a back seat the past few days. 

Tomorrow though, I will be hard at it putting together another couple of baby blankets.  These will be girly ones, so pinks ahoy!  Will endeavour to post pictures up tomorrow night when they are finished.  I found some more Christmas fabric too while I was sorting out my sewing area.  The sewing table has been moved round away from the window for the winter months and it gave me the opportunity to sort through the piles of fabric that had sprung up over the spring and summer months.  The next few weeks will be spent making Christmas themed cushions and wallhangings, so watch this space. 

There is talk of an extra date in December for the Boscombe Vintage Market too, which I'm looking forward to, at least this year we are under cover in the Royal Arcade, instead of freezing cold under the marquees at the crescent.  I'm hoping to be in a festive mood by then lol and the extra date will provide an excellent opportunity to get those last minute unique gifts for loved ones at Christmas :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment