Saturday 29 October 2011

Latest projects

Well, the Christmas cushion winged it's way yesterday to its new home, so yesterday afternoon, I made another one.  I like the fabric that I used for the border on this one, it is gorgeous, but I only got a fat quarter of it, so I think that a visit to my favouritest fabric shop is definitely on the cards in the next couple of weeks :-)
 Ahh, you can just about see the border in the photo, but it looks so much better in real life :-).

In the next photo is one of two projects I want to get finished.  This one just needs a backing put on it.  I have chosen a red fleece fabric as that will be lovely and cosy for the winter months coming up.


The other quilt I am gong to make will be the same fabric in the middle, but bordered with a blue check and backed with a darker blue fleece fabric.

As ever, please email me if you are interested in anything :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment