Sunday 9 October 2011

How long has it been?

Gosh, it has been a long time since I have been on here, hasn't it?  Got to work out a way of doing this more often, I tend to get as far as my facebook page:  www.facebook.com/daydreamingandsewing and go no further.  Must try harder.

So, anyway, first of all, I have a new website now, www.daydreaming-and-sewing.co.uk, which I'm busy developing and adding things to.  I am also busy developing new ideas and patterns.  This weekend I made two simple little quilts for a cot or pushchair, they are both backed with a baby blue fleece material for extra cosiness and the top is a farmyard scene bordered with a light blue gingham, so perfect for a little baby boy.


I am also about to embark on a new venture in the next few weeks.  So I am thinking that both businesses will come under the umbrella of Daydreaming and Crafting eventually, I haven't completely decided yet, as I'm not quite sure if both can be run under the same name, but I will keep everyone up to date with what goes on.  I am off now to set up a new blog with the new name, in preparation, and I have already set up a new facebook page:  www.facebook.com/daydreamingandcrafting  Feel free to pop along and have a look, although there isn't much to look at yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment