Wednesday 19 May 2010

Still here!

Just a quickie to say that I am back safe and sound from Barcelona, albeit a bit late because Easyjet decided to cancel our flight home at the last minute :-(  So we were a couple of days later than expected.  This week is taken up with a three day course courtesy of Business Link and is teaching me how to get the most out of my business.  So I haven't done any sewing as the evenings have been mostly taken up with following up on the information that I have gleaned throughout the day.  Also, it is a bit tiring, sitting in a conference room for near on 7 hours three days in a row.  Not used to the hard work :-D

Normal service will be resumed next week.  I am itching to get a couple of bags finished, just need handles put on and then I can photograph and blog them.

No comments:

Post a Comment