Tuesday 4 May 2010

Coverting my free gift from Popular Patchwork subscription

Well, I thought I'd better blog something as it has been a while since my last post.   I haven't finished anything recently to be able to photograph and put on here, but in my defence, I was on holiday and then in two days time I am off to Barcelona to watch the Grand Prix (sorry Tracy)

Anyway, last week I finally got my free gift from Popular Patchwork - a jelly roll:


So lovely, seems a shame to use it :-D  But use it I will.  In fact, I already have.  I have used for the binding of this bag:


I am in the middle of making another bag, am hoping to get it finished before I go away (ever hopeful!) or at least get it as far as possible.


Although it is a bit difficult when you have a kitten that has found a nice warm spot in the sunshine:


Oh well, will have to go disturb her now, wish me luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment