Tuesday 27 July 2010

Finding Craft Fairs

I have been looking online for craft fairs to exhibit and sell my work, as I have amassed quite a bit of stock now and getting wibbles that Glastonbury will charge too much money for me.  I have found a few hopefuls and look forward to hearing from them.

Apart from research today, I have also finished another cushion panel, ready for a back to be made for it, so that is now two that need backs cutting.  I also have made space on my work table and brought in the kitchen table to put the sewing machine on so I have more room now for cutting fabric and putting things together.  Also the kitchen table is a more stable surface for the sewing machine to sit on :-)  and finally, put together another bag as far as the zip hand-sewing which I plan to do tomorrow in better light and more awake eyes (if you look closely, you can see it in the picture below).





Below are the two other cushions I have finished already, that now have pads in (thank you Tracy for the pad)

No comments:

Post a Comment