Wednesday 9 June 2010

No pictures today

Just wanted to blog that I have finished the bag ordered last Friday and I am really pleased with it.  I have taken photos of it but don't want to put them on here until I have handed the bag over.  Yesterday I went to my most favourite fabric shop.  It is very hard to restrain myself from buying practically EVERYTHING the shop has to offer, but I kinda managed it.  I did buy some lovely pinks and one black patterned fabric, some material for handles in two different colours and a stitch unpicker as my one seems to have done a runner.  After breakfast this morning I think I will iron the new bits of fabric and cut squares out of them ready for the next bag I am making.  Better get a shift on as it is to be finished for Friday.

More pictures to come on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment